Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tooting My Own Horn!

Stacey Kluczny at 3Scrapateers has asked to use my page Winters at Home in their next EZine issue (available December 1st). How exciting! It's so nice to have your peers like something that you enjoyed making. This pictures is so special, I didn't even realize I had it until I was recently scanning old photos into the pc and ran across it. This was taken out home on Bunker Hill. There are so few snowstorms like this one anymore. Dustings are more like it now. I just loved the pristine softness of the snow here and just the glimpse of the house. Always makes my heart feel happy to look at photos from home.

I have Joyce deJonge to thank for her Tenderness kit which I used here and Sue Jones for her Children's Word Art. Both Sue and Joyce sell thier wares at Digitals, please check them out they have someone wonderful items for sale.

No comments: