Monday, March 14, 2011

Distractions and Addictions

Hello Everyone
Had you all thought I'd dropped from the face of the Earth?  If you follow my other blogs you'll know I've been around just playing in other ways.  I discovered paper and stamps and cards and altered art and got side tracked from my first love, digital scrapbook pages.   I have a darling new little granddaughter (well she's
18 months now so not quite brand new but newer to my pages).  I've neglected her for so long and I know her Mommy and Daddy are hoping I'll get back to making pages so they can have ones of her to cherish through the years as well.  So I'm back playing with Photo Shop and my photos and digital kits. Thanks for sticking with me and letting me share my fun with you all.  Patti   (This is a picture of Eddie and Brynnie, I'm so lucky I have 5 Grandkids and they are all this darling!)

No comments: