Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This one is just for you Amber. (My youngest) who left me a note there weren't enough pictures of my three, just the grandkids! So here's one for my baby (yep even at 31 you'll be the baby, it's a label that sticks to the youngest like glue, just ask me I know!).

The kids went to Disneyland to celebrate their Honeymoon, even though they married in July they Honeymooned in October. They were given the Royal treatment everywhere they went in this magical land. I think because they wore their 'Hats' that it was a dead give away to all the characters that they had Honeymooners. Everyone was super nice and posed where ever they went.

It's just hard to believe it's now been 2 1/2 years!

If you like the Kit I used it's Barb Speck's My Tattered Heart (the ribbon is from her Swirly Sheer Ribbons).


Wow I was picked! What a great surprise today. This layout was picked at Scrap Outside The Box by the Atta Girls Team. They have left me great compliments about it. Now Amber you've been seen around the world how's that????

No comments: