Sunday, March 09, 2008

An Everyday Princess - An Ordinary Day


I've been asked by Glenda Ketcham to be on her newly forming Creative Team. I was honored. Glenda was a name I saw pop up with an unbridled humor in my Yahoo groups when I first climbed into this digi world. Glenda has contributed kits and layouts for digital books and has a wonderful knowledge of PSP. I was thrilled I was in groups where her input was shared with everyone. As time went on and I eventually ended up on the CT store team for Digitals I got to know Glenda a little better and realized what a wonderful sense of family, humor and designing talent she possesses. So it was with many smiles and happiness that I accepted a position on her team.
This is the first kit I've used, it's her new one entitled An Everyday Princess. All her designs are sold only at Digitals. I'm also placing a preview of it here for you to see. I hope you'll stop by her store or her blog, Scrapville, and check out her kits. If you are a Disney fan, have a Disney vacation or party to scrap, Glenda will be the one you'll want to see. She got a huge collection of 'Magical' kits that will fit any photos you might have. I've put a bug in her ear that I have a bunch of my daughters honeymoon at Disneyland photos to scrap so I'm hoping that we'll be blessed with a new kit showing a little Disney love.

This page, An Ordinary Day, is Pyper with her cute little grin and those darling wisps of curls peeking out from under her hat. I've just loved this photo, I actually think I've scrapped it before but no matter it's worth scrapping again. I'll have to hunt for a photo of Zoie, my other little Princess granddaughter to scrap with this kit as well. I tried my hand with some more word art for Pypers page. I'm really enjoying doing it. Once we are settled in our new home I really want to try a lot more word art creations, I'd really like to do it with my own thoughts and prose, hmmm so many things to do and I'm sure there will never be enough time!!!

No comments: