Friday, June 06, 2008

Hello Mickey!


I just love Shawn Walter's Multi-Photo Crops at Digitals, she give lots of hints and helps on doing multi-page layouts. At the last one, when you attended, you received the template for this layout. How cool is that? This is a two page spread (I did it 12"x 24") and my daughter was thrilled. She wants to have it framed. I took all the photos they had sent me of them with Characters, there were an enoromous amount of photos of their trip to choose from but I thought this was a good theme to stick with. I then used the Walt Disney Script font to give it that 'real' Disney feel. I couldn't have made it complete without the aid of Glenda Ketcham's kit - The Most Wonderful Place on Earth: Silly Friends
Glenda sells at Digitals be sure and check out her store, she has numerous The Most Wonderful Place on Earth kits to choose from.

No comments: