Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm at Digitals! and a Freebie!!!

It's official as of today I am now offering my services to Designer's. I've been doing quickpages for 3 years now for different designer's and decided it was time to put out my shingle! So if you or someone you know is a designer short on time with the need or desire to offer quickpages to their customers send them my way. Click here to see my Store at Digitals. I offer Quickpages, Brag Book pages, Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey quickpages etc. Check it out, perhaps I can help you out as well.

If you'd like to see a sample of my work check out this free Quickpage. Thanks to the generosity of Beth Rimmer and her Homestead Harvest Embellies and Pages, without her I wouldn't have had the inspiration to do this. I used a multitude of her designs in my store previews so check her out, she has some amazing designs for sale.

No comments: