Wednesday, October 11, 2006

One of my friends stopped by to say hi on my blog and wanted to know where all my pages of my friends were, so this is for her and the others who touch my life daily with their love and support.


Journaling Reads:

I sometimes wonder why I was chosen to be so blessed. I know others who don’t have one close friend and here I am with many! Over the years we have laughed with one another, cried with each other and offered a shoulder with no explanations needed for one another. It is true that those that love you most see the inside not the out, they love you when you do stupid things and they love you when you’re on top of the world. If I could wish one wish it would be for everyone to have at least one best friend to journey through life’s bumps with.

The elements used to make this page were from the talented Designers from Divine Digital the kit was a free one from them bits and pieces of it were posted daily Project Divine Daily Freebie - DIVINE FRIENDSHIPS - Sisters by Heart! Stop by Divine Digital, this mega kit will be available soon in their store.

No comments: