Sunday, October 22, 2006



This is a picture of my son Mitch and my daughter-in-law Jeanett. I'm wanting to put together one of Melissa's Scrapbook Memory books and needed a couple pictures of the kids to round out all the wedding photos. Recently I had received a newletter from Linda Sattgast. She sends out a wonderful newsletter with a video on how to do some neat trick in Photoshop Elements (it's also adjusted for PS CS2 which I use). Well like lots of things the newsletters have come and been filed and I just finally got around to looking at them. Wow what I've been missing. I created the text here (The Kiss) with her latest technique she shared. It was so simple to do and since I'm fairly new to PS I find it fascinating to discover all these things right in front of me that I had no idea were there or if I did how to use them. If you haven't checked out her sight please do so now and don't miss out like I did on some very good stuff!

Check it out at The Digital Scrapper and be sure and sign up for her newsletter! Or better still invest in one of her cds I'm sure you won't be sorry!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: