Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Toot Toot LOTD at 3Scrapateers!

AT THE FAIR

I was just notified that my page was picked as Layout - of the Day at 3Scrapateers!

This one was about the most fun I've had creating a page. I had asked Bryan and Amber to take some pictures when they went to the fair. They'd just gotten a new Nikon camera. So when the photos came in my email I was so excited. And what did I get?? The little guys in the filmstrip above, a bunny, a chicken and a mean old rooster!

Well being the Momma I am I just couldn't do a page of just animals, so I borrowed a couple of famous people and decapitated them then I took the heads off a couple of pictures of the kids and poof, just like digital magic I now had them appropriately dressed and at the fair.

You've heard the saying don't fool with Mother Nature, well it's not nice to fool with your Mother-in-Law either, lol, (my son-in-law thinks I'm evil but he still loves me!)

The kit is a great new one by Maddy Fernandez and is available at Digitals. It's called Funky Farmer. Maddy has another one she did just before this called Calico Farm they work great together. I hope you'll take time to check her stuff out, it's fabulous.

It's so fun to work with Photo Shop and all this digital stuff. Thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Very creative.