Friday, October 03, 2008

Poopy Halloween!

OK here's the scoop, I belong to a Yahoo group called 'Just Quotes' and last week these ones came through with 'poop' in them. I knew my three youngest Grandkids would be in hysterics if they saw Grandma used the word 'Poop' in a page about them. Then along comes my CT assignment for October for Digitals and I've been paired with Kathryn Estry.

















How great she has this new kit called Pumpkin Kisses and what fun have I had today morphing my GK's into new Halloween trick or treators and adding these fun poop quips. Kathryn sells at Digitals, her things are always kid friendly really cute stuff. Please check her out.

These two cuties are my Great niece and nephew Acoya and Colten don't they look ready for Trick or Treating?????

No comments: