Sunday, April 05, 2009

Utah Beauty - Four Seasons


My friend Beth Rimmer has been at it again. I just love her kits they always have a degree of tilt on them! This one has beautiful background papers but lots of bits of whimsy to use as well in the Keep Looking Up! Embellies kit. I wanted to use this quote which is from the Its Only Words Challenge at Digitals this month and Beth's kit along with my scenic view of Utah seemed to fit perfectly. The background is Road shot photo I took at Navajo Lake blended with two of the papers from Beth's Keep Looking Up! Papers kit. The word art is supplied free if you join the challenge, so get hopping and join in the fun!

My journaling reads:
Road trips have become a part of our retirement. Hunting out the well known spots, as well as the off the beaten track sights and scenery. It amazes us both at how much beauty and diversity are here in our own country. Beautiful skies, and landscapes just begging for my camera to hold them for others to see. These pictures were taken throughout the four seasons within 100 miles of our home.

No comments: