Saturday, April 04, 2009

Ordinary Day, Extraordinary Lady


Here's Momma last month when I visited. Isn't it a wonderful photo of her??? I did this for the Let's Talk About Challenge this month at Digitals. You were to create a layout and use a definition in it. My definition was age:

age -- noun, verb, aged, ag-ing.
–noun
1.the length of time during which
a being or thing has existed
2. a period of human life, measured
by years from birth,
–verb (used without object)
1. to grow old

Journaling reads:
Why is it Momma when I look at this picture I can’t seem to find the right age, at least not the age that fits the years you’ve been here. To me you are just you, the Momma that answers my questions, helps me solves my problems and always encourages me when I’m down. So age really isn’t a number is it? It’s more a perception of life.
Age
97 years 9 months = Momma


I used this new kit from Glenda Ketcham called Ordinary Day Layered Quickpage. It's sort of a mini kit and QP all rolled into one. I also incorporated things from a couple of her other kits in the page, check out my gallery page at Digitals for a full list of supplies.

No comments: