Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Soccer Babe

It was a little harder for you to get into the swing of things this year. After your sister had been hurt on the playground earlier this year you had the fear that perhaps you could hurt someone if you hit them with the ball. You shyed away from the ball and being forceful, but as the weeks have passed the momentum of the game has once again come to you. The fun of playing, the thrill of winning is now a big part of you again. It is good to hear the excitement in your voice, to have you 'want' to go. But most important it's good you see this as a 'game' as a fun time to be enjoyed by you and your teammates. Go girl! You're on the right track!!

I used Doris Castle's Go Team! PagePak w/Sports Card Scrap Overs at Cottage Arts

I learned how to do something new this time! I learned how to make a pattern. The photo I extracted Zoie from had the grass around her, I took a piece of it made it into a pattern then filled the Go Girl with it. Now if I can just remember how I did it for next time!

No comments: