Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bagby

We took a road trip one Sunday up the backroads from Fresno on Hwy 49. Stopping at this wayside was a treat, the air was fresh and smelled clean like my Pacific NW.

I snapped a shot of this gorgeous tree overhanging water, this feeds into Lake McClur which is what the smaller photo is. I loved the way the rock had been piled around the Bagby monument and was so tickled when I got home to discover you could read the whole plaque. A great 'get out of the house' day.

I hope there are hundreds more of these that lie ahead of us, just waiting to be discovered.

















I used the Destinations Pak - and the frame for my photo from the Destinations Album - both from Cottage Arts by - Doris Castle. I love these paks, they have so much neat stuff in them it was just a cinch to put the page together. Oh gotta use them again!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow, a great kit for a great page! Doris has some nice stuff.