Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas 2005


I just love these photos I found of Eddie and his Daddy, taken Christmas 2005. Eddie has changed so much in 3 years, so tall and so slim now. Wow where did this chubby little Cherub go to? Pictures like this, that show a great big hunk like Mitch cuddling with a little guy like Eddie just tug at my heartstrings, of course they're mine too, maybe that has something to do with it?? I just loved their Christmas tree and couldn't resist having it poke out the top of the frame.

I wanted to write something on the page but couldn't figure out where, then thought it would be fun to do vertical words within the stripes. They say -
Happy Happy
Merry Merry
Santa Claus
is coming to town
He Knows if
I've been bad or good
and I've been good
for goodness sake!
Font for this is Scrap Circles

I used new kits from Glenda Ketcham for this page, A Long Ago Christmas and Christmas Finery -

No comments: