Saturday, December 27, 2008

Simply Darling!

Some of the photos taken of the girls at the family photo shoot. I'm just in love with these expressions, well I'm in love with what's around the expressions as well, what's a Grandma to do???

I used Andika Designs - Strawberries and Cream (from Digitals). I took one of the corner embellishments Tink had made and copied it until I had four of then I just kept turning them until I came out with the large multi-frame. Cool huh? The Sister and friends words were taken from one of Glenda Ketcham's kits - Wordart Sisters

That's the key you need to just keep playing. The background is several papers blended together and then I used the burn tool to enhance around the swirled edges. and the perimeter of the background. If you just use embellishments, papers, frames etc. in a kit as is you're really missing out. Play with the hue/saturation and change the color settings to better match what you're making. Duplicate, as I've done here and put your embellies together to create a whole new look. Enlarge, make smaller, group together, add shadows and styles for even more looks. Blend you papers, several together adjusting the opacity of some to change the look completely.

Just remember to always give credit to the designer and NEVER change and claim as your own! The designer has worked hard, putting in endless hours to create something beautiful and fun for your personal enjoyment. Don't spoil it by sharing or pirating! OK off my band wagon for a bit!

No comments: