Monday, February 16, 2009

Imagination


OK I started with Beth's new Our House and had to move on from there! These are 3 of the 4 Grandkids. The eldest, Zoie is in the tower, I used the Diffuse Glow Filter and extracted her. For the other two the little Angel with the arrow is the youngest Pyper, I superimposed the face and with the Dog is Eddie also superimposed.

I told Beth I thought this would be cool to attach to chipboard and have an easel back (leaving out some of the background and using the shapes of the buildings).

All kits are Beth Rimmer's at Digitals
Our House - ATCs Someday My Prince Will Come - Crown - Wings
The Game of Love - Angel (extracted from card and Pyper's face superimposed)
Chat Freebie - Child and Dog from a (superimposed with Eddie's face)
Pulp Fiction Embellies - Moon - Gold Flourish - Fools Rush In Embellies - Butterfly and paper 02 with paper 20 below (on this I used a gradient mask to give this effect).
Check out my Digitals Gallery for the links to these other kits.

No comments: