Sunday, February 01, 2009

Whoo Hooo I've Been Discovered

Hey everyone if you have a second pop on over to Scrap Street Newsletter, I'm their Digital Discovery for February, lol. It was a fun time writing up my little blip and giving them some details all about me
.
But it was even more fun sharing my love of this great digi world of creating something from nothing. I love it and that love just seems to be growing and expanding. I'm doing a lot more hybrid now, expanding pages with my photography and learning more cool techniques like blending and masking. It's a fun pastime and one I'm sure glad that I discovered. I hope if you haven't started yet you'll soon do it and if you have then try to learn something new and keep expanding your creativity. Well enough about me, have a great day in the digi or real world!

No comments: