Sunday, January 13, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

Here's Eddie with the after school day care Santa, I'm sure he's just telling him all the stuff he'd like. I just love those dimples, what a cutie, I know Grandma's always say that but I've sure been blessed to have the cutest Grandkids around!

I did this page for another challenge this month at Digitals this time you were given the Ad shown here on the left and you were to create a page using it for inspiration. This is the first time I've joined in on this challenge and it was good, really got me thinking, which is a good thing, lol. If you'd like to play click on the add and it will take you to the Forum information.

I used Wrapped a kit designed by Joyce deJonge at Digitals. I love Joyce's stuff and really liked this background paper she created, it's bumpy and makes me think of snow. It had these wonderful folds on it but they just wouldn't work trying to do the Challenge so I eliminated them and used just the BG paper instead.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that page you did dear for the Ad challenge!!!! super cute! tfs