Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Learning Life's Lessons


These two pages go hand in hand.

The journaling on the bottom reads:
Mommy told Zoie and I we could make our own marble jars. We put our names on them and when we did our chores, did good things and behaved ourselves we got to put marbles in the jar. When we were bad we had to take them out :(

We had prizes, like tickets to see a show at the movies, money to buy crafts at the store, family things like getting to go bowling or play miniature golf, and when the marbles got big enough we could choose what our reward was. Sometimes Zoie and I could put our marbles together to get a bigger reward.

I love my Mommy and Daddy and I'm glad they let us do stuff like this!

I used Beth Rimmer's Shake Yer BonBon! Embellies and Pages for Pypers page on the botoom. Beth's kits are available at Digitals. (Rumor has it you may want to check back to see if there comes a Quickpage for you from this page hint hint hint).

A combo of kits from Cottage Arts created Zoie's on the top-
Weathered Delights Element Pak
Wherever You Go Element Pak
Wherever You Go Paper Pak

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Love these two lo's! Left you some love at DST, too!